- To get started using our services, you will find all needed infomratoin on our ‘Getting Started page‘.
Facility policiesPlease also make yourselves familiar with our facility policies:
- All Scientific Service Units (SSUs) make use of the same online booking system PPMS.
- Please find some tips and tricks a here: Booking system (PPMS).
- Any issues with the booking system, or requests to change cost accounts need to be done by email to email@example.com.
- Laser safety
In case of instrument damage:
- Any damage needs to be reported via any of the central (bio)imaging support channels immediately – including liquid spills!
We are communicating updates about events and systems through mailing lists.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is used by the BioImaging Facility staff to send out relevant notification about BIF guidelines, news and events. This list is obligatory to all users of the bio-imaging facility. All users will be added to this list by the Bio Imaging Facility staff.
- email@example.com is to be used to send out emails ‘from users to users’ of the bio-imaging facility. This is an additional non-obligatory mailing list has been, for which you can sign up via ICP self-service
- SIFFY emails need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. this is a ‘from users to users’ mailing list of the bio-imaging facility. please sign up via ICP self-service
- (bio)imaging support: all options to contact us → (bio)imaging facility support