Location: I06.U1.405 (LBE)
Two Scanning Probe Microscopy (SPM) heads available combined with widefield (TL, RL and fluorescence) microscopy.
JPK (Bruker) Cellhesion 200: Force spectroscopy with two different Z piezo actuators (15μm or 100μm). Multiposition probing based on motorized stage (1μm resolution in X and Y).
JPK (Bruker) Nanowizard 4: AFM scanning head suitable for contact, tapping and QI (quantitative Imaging) modes. Up to 100μm x 100μm scan area.
Hybrid microscope setup with upright and inverted modes available:
- Olympus IX 71 inverted fluorescence microscope:
- 2x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 60x objectives.
- GFP and mCherry filter cubes.
- Andor iXon EMCCD camera (512×512 pixels) for fluorescence.
- Color camera available for TL and phase contrast modes.
2. In-house developed top-view optics (2x) microscope:
- Reflected light mode available for material science applications (alignment marks, etc.)
- 2x magnification.
- Color camera.
- Petri dish heater unit
- Available flow injection module
Contact: Bioimaging Facility
Description and manual: JPK Nanowizard4/ CellHesion 200, April 2020