Via the Automated Rental System, the Bioimaing Facility provide the temporal use of Optical tools, Accessories, Optical Tools and High-end Objectives.
Location: basement from building i04/BFB.
All items available need to be reserved in the booking system (PPMS). Upon making a reservation, an pickup-code is generated for the duration of the reservation. For overnight reservations, a second pick-up / return code is generated for the following day and sent by separate emial. Available items might require user rights (!), or assistance (?) for (autonomous) use. General guidelines apply.
- Temperature logger: Ahlborn ALMEMO 2690-8a Data Logger (I04.U1.VC12): manual | book in PPMS – ! / ?
- Ocular Camera: Bresser MikroCam II (I04.U1.VC09): info | manual | book in PPMS – ! / ?
- Peristaltic pump: Ismatec Reglo ICC (I04.U1.VC09): manual | book in PPMS – ! / ?
- Thermometer IR Voltcraft (I04.EG.037): manual | book in PPMS
Additional Accessories: Other accessories can be borrowed from the bio-imaging facility need to be signed for when collected from the BIF office I04.EG.037 → request the item by email.
- CellASIC syringe pump (I04.U1.018 – Nikon Eclipse): book in PPMS
! → user right required
? → assistance required