The Bioimaging Facility provides temporary access to i) optical tools, ii) accessories and iii) high-end objectives via the Automated Rental System.
Location: building i04/BFB basement.
All items available need to be reserved in the booking system (PPMS). Upon making a reservation, a pick up code is generated for the duration of the reservation. For overnight reservations, a second pick up / return code is generated for the following day and sent by separate email. Available items might require user rights (!), or assistance (?) for (autonomous) use. General guidelines apply
Available Objectives Rentals:
- Leica HC IRAPO L 16x/0.8 W mot VISIR, WD 8.15mm – water, motoCORR (470-1200 nm) (I04.U1.BIF-VC03) – €€€€ – ! / ?
- Leica HC IRAPO L 25x/1.00 W mot IRAPO, WD 2.6mm – water, motoCORR (470-1200 nm) (I04.U1.BIF-VC04) – €€€€ – ! / ?
- Nikon CFI P-Apo 10x /0.5 – Gly/MI (MRD71120) (I04.U1.BIF-VC19): book in PPMS – €€€ – ! → specially suited for Cleared Tissue imaging
- Nikon CFI Apo LWD 20xc /0.95 – WI (MRD77200) (I04.U1.BIF-VC20): book in PPMS – €€€– ! → Long Working Distance
- Nikon P-Apo 25x /1.05 – Sil (MRD73250) (I04.U1.BIF-VC21) – €€€– ! → specially suited for Live imaging
- Nikon CFI SR HP p Apo λ 100xc /1.35 – Sil (MRD73950) – ! – (I04.U1.BIF-VC22)
- Zeiss Plan-Apo 20x /1.0 – IR, Water dipping (421452-9601-000) (I04.U1.BIF-VC18): book in PPMS – €€ – !
- Zeiss Plan-Apo 63x /1.4 – oil – Airyscan (421452-9601-000) (I04.U1.BIF-VC18): book in PPMS – €€ – !
! → user right required
? → assistance required
€€€€ extremely high-value objective
€€€ very high-value objective
€€ high-value objective