- Flow cytometry workshop I (Sony): seminar (Jan 15, 2019) & (March 21) trainings
- Flow cytometry workshop II: fill out the inquiry (2 submissions out of min. 6 attendees needed)
- Seminar Large particle sorting: Monday 19th August at 15:00, meeting room ground floor, i06/LBE (by Union Biometrica COPAS vs BioSorter– e.g. Arabidopsis seedlings, drosophila, organoids, worms, zebrafish)
- Image analysis workshop I – 2019 (June 13-14) – website
- Image analysis workshop II – t.b.a.
MICROSCOPY COURSE: website
The microscopy course will be part of the I.S.T. Austria graduate school pre-semester course program. and take place from September 25 until October 1st, 2019. Students and users of the facility from I.S.T. Austria can register for the course from September 16th, 2019 via the graduate school microscopy course IQ-page. A short description of the microscopy can be found on the Graduate school WordPress page (sub-topic others). Registration is obligatory:
- Participants registered as ‘ students’ join for ECTS credits and have priority for hands-on session and need to complete a test at the end of the course
- All others participants will need to register as audit students – you can join lectures and we will fill up vacant hands-on spots by order of registration
- Communication to participants will be done via the the graduate school Moodle platform
Detailed information for this course can be found on our microscopy course page.