- Flow cytometry workshop I (Sony): seminar (Jan 15, 2019) & (March 21) training
- Flow cytometry workshop II: fill out the inquiry (2 submissions out of min. 6 attendees needed)
- Seminar Large particle sorting: Monday 19th August at 15:00, meeting room ground floor, i06/LBE (by Union Biometrica COPAS vs BioSorter– e.g. Arabidopsis seedlings, drosophila, organoids, worms, zebrafish)
- Image analysis workshop I – 2019 (June 13-14) – website
- Image analysis workshop II – t.b.a.
MICROSCOPY COURSE: website
The microscopy course is part of the I.S.T. Austria graduate school pre-semester course program and last took place from 25 September to 1 October 2019. Students and users of the facility from I.S.T. Austria could register for the course from September 16th, 2019 via the graduate school microscopy course IQ-page. A short description of the microscopy can be found on the Graduate school WordPress page (sub-topic others). Registration was obligatory:
- Participants registered as ‘ students’ join for ECTS credits and have priority for hands-on session and need to complete a test at the end of the course
- All others participants will need to register as audit students – you can join lectures and we will fill up vacant hands-on spots by order of registration
- Communication to participants will be done via the the graduate school Moodle platform
Detailed information for this course can be found on our microscopy course page.