Besides workshops, trainings and seminars, the bioimaging facility organizes a yearly microscopy course as part of the I.S.T. Austria graduate school pre-semester course program. Students and users of the facility from I.S.T. Austria could register for the course via the graduate school microscopy course IQ-page. A short description of the microscopy can be found on the Graduate school WordPress page (sub-topic others). Registration was obligatory:
- Participants registered as ‘ students’ join for ECTS credits and have priority for hands-on session and need to complete a test at the end of the course
- All others participants will need to register as audit students – you can join lectures and we will fill up vacant hands-on spots by order of registration
- Communication to participants will be done via the the graduate school Moodle platform
Detailed information for this course can be found on our microscopy course page.
- 2020 microscopy course page (Sept25 – Oct 1, registration deadline t.b.a.)
- 2019 microscopy course page (Sept25 – Oct 1, registration deadline September 16th)
WORKSHOPS – Cytometry:
- 2020 Flow cytometry workshop – t.b.a.: fill out the inquiry (2 submissions out of min. 6 attendees needed)
- 2019 Flow cytometry workshop – supported by Sony: seminar (Jan 15, 2019) & (March 21) training
- 2019 Seminar Large particle sorting- Union Biometrica: COPAS vs BioSorter– e.g. Arabidopsis seedlings, drosophila, organoids, worms, zebrafish – Aug 19th, 15:00, meeting room ground floor, i06/LBE
WORKSHOPS – Image Analysis
- 2020 Image analysis workshop – t.b.a.
- 2019 Image analysis workshop – (June 13-14)