- properties Fluorescent proteins: you can find all details about your favorite fluorescent protein and filters on FP-base or spectralviewer
- Zeiss Airyscan: principle of the Airyscan is a detector
They Airyscan array-detector consists of 32 single detector elements, that together collect all photons of the whole Airy.
- OpenSPIM: https://openspim.org/
Open source platform for applying and enhancing Selective Plane Illumination Microscopy (SPIM)
- Expansion Microscopy: http://expansionmicroscopy.org
Enhanced detail imaging of biological specimens with fine detail by physically making them bigger through an isotropic chemical expansion process that preserves nano-scale detail.
- Refractive index matching: Iodixanol
A non-toxic medium supplement that allows refractive index matching in live specimens and thus substantially improves image quality in live-imaged primary cell cultures, planarians, zebrafish and human cerebral organoids. (Boothe et al., 2017)
- Cleared tissue imaging: our own little resource page