- Fluorescent proteins properties : you can find all details about your favorite fluorescent proteins and filters on FP-base or Spectraviewer
- Zeiss Airyscan: principle of the Airyscan as a detector
The Airyscan array-detector consists of 32 single detector elements, that together collect all photons of the whole Airy disk.
- OpenSPIM: https://openspim.org/
Open source platform for applying and enhancing Selective Plane Illumination Microscopy (SPIM).
- Expansion Microscopy: http://expansionmicroscopy.org
Enhanced imaging of biological specimens with fine details by physically making them bigger through an isotropic chemical expansion process that preserves nanoscale details.
- Refractive index matching: Iodixanol
A non-toxic medium supplement that allows refractive index matching in live specimens and thus substantially improves image quality in live-imaged primary cell cultures, planarians, zebrafish and human cerebral organoids (Boothe et al., 2017).
- Cleared tissue imaging: our own resource page