To reduce the amount of emails, we will try to send out weekly updates for as far as possible from now on:
- We are hosting a seminar from Christine Strasser about confocal detectors and ZEN blue today at 9:30h in Mondi3
- The Zeiss Elyra 7 workshop is still ongoing this week in building west: please inform us timely when your plans change.
- Due to the Austrian BioOptics Facility meeting organized on campus on Tuesday May 28th – there will be minimal support available from the BIF team!
- The construction of the new microscope room in BFB will go into the next phase: breakout of new door opening & closing of old door – this will lead to some additional noise and dust. We try to minimize the burden for you.
- We will add additional updates for for wk22 below,…
We will send out an separate email with the winner of the open campus